Friday, June 1, 2012

Weston's Wedding

 There has been so much going on lately I just now got around to putting the pictures of the wedding on my computer! This was such a special day for so many reasons.  My little brother has become such a wonderful man and he has chosen a wonderful woman to be his wife.  Daley matches Weston so perfectly and their wedding was a perfect reflection of their sweet love for each other.  It was held in Crossville at the farm that my Granna was born and raised on.  It was the perfect weather (thank goodness!) and the atmosphere was so laid back and enjoyable.
Enjoy!

Nanny and I at the rehearsal dinner

Granna and I

My Family


Mom and Dad's handy work

Me with the beautiful bride

Noisemakers to celebrate!

Granna, Uncle Boodie, Aunt Joan, Uncle L.A-the siblings

My lovey

My beautiful Mama!

Weston throwing the garter...on a football! How smart!

Granna with some of the granddaughters

Have fun in Maui!


I just had to add one more of us :)
We are so glad that our family has grown and I am so glad to have a sister! What a happy day!


I almost forgot to mention! If you want to check out the REAL photos from the wedding, they are at the very talented Justin Wright's website.

Liv

1 comment: