Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Catie Grace-Spring!

Hey everyone!  We've been busy busy lately but I just wanted to pop in and put up some of my favorite shots of Catie Grace that I took of her for Spring.  It was rainy the morning we chose to take pictures but CG had the cutest rain gear! It got sunny toward the end of our time together so we got a variety of different lighting.  Love that sweet little smile!
















Jananna is such a wonderful mommy as you can see in that last image.  So much fun!
I absolutely love taking pictures of Catie Grace and I am so thankful that her parents put up with me practicing on her. :)


Have a great week!
Liv



1 comment:

  1. I just saw these beautiful pictures! Ah I am so excited to see the rest. You're such an amazing friend- I can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete