Friday, June 8, 2012

Mr. Manning

Happy Weekend!  I'm on call but I wanted to show everyone some photos I got of Manning and his mommy, April.  April let me practice on Manning the other night and he is just the cutest thing!  I can tell she feels exactly like I do when it comes to her furbaby, since we don't have real ones yet.  Our dogs are our children.  Manning was a whopping 3 months old yesterday and it was his first time to the Greenway in Hixson...it was a big day.  The sun was so great and it made for beautiful pictures.  I'm really pleased with them and I can really see a difference with my images in just a week! I can't believe it but I am much more confident and comfortable with the camera functions already.  I know... crazy.  

Meet Mr. Manning.

  












He is just so much fun and full of life!  Thanks for letting me practice on you guys, April! I hope we get to do it again soon!

I have taken other pictures during the week but probably won't post everything, as they aren't always so interesting.  Next week I am teaming up with my neighbor Jacky, who is a photographer, and we are taking pictures of her little girls.  Hopefully I can score a few pointers. :)

Have a great weekend!

Liv

2 comments:

  1. I am still in love with all of these! Thanks again for capturing my babys personality and handsomeness so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so so so cute!!! you did a great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete