Sunday, June 17, 2012

Carlee and Bailee

For the past three years I have been driving past the beautiful fields in Soddy Daisy, longing to take pictures.  I have been wanting to stop every time they baled the hay but never had anyone to photograph.  My sweet neighbor Jacky knows I'm trying to improve my photography and offered to go out with me to teach me a few things.  She brought her kids along and they were such great little models! It was a lot of fun and I really learned some great tips. Here are some that I just loved!


Carlee was such a good sport! 

Bailee wasn't so sure about the pokey grass.





I love her expressions! :)

Farm girl feet.



Growing up so fast! Big Kindergartener next year!

It looks like she's rapping Beastie Boys style.  Love it!



Not pictured: Bailee flipping out. Haha

Beautiful Carlee!


This girl is always picking wildflowers.

Such a sweetheart!

What I learned:
1. Get to a location early so you can really play with the settings on your camera.
2. How to make shadows with the sun.
3. Take lots of shots of one "pose."  Why not?
4. Wear boots or closed toe shoes to take pictures with the hay bales.
5. Snakes are more scared of you than you are of them. (You sure about that, David?)
6. Ticks are flippin' everywhere. Plan accordingly.  

I can't thank Jacky enough for taking time out of her day to help me.  You should go on over to her blog to see the awesome photos she took!

Liv

1 comment:

  1. These are so good!! I love the one where they are walking away!!

    ReplyDelete