Monday, April 25, 2011

Playdate with Catie Grace

I was so blessed to be asked to "help out" the Cornett's and keep Catie Grace for a few days last week. What Jananna and Gerry don't know is that any time with their precious little girl is the furthest thing from "work" you can get. Catie Grace is such a pleasure to be around. She is always smiling and very happy. She is also a champion sleeper! What a little doll baby! So I had to bring my camera and get some shots while we had some time together.

Look at that sweet little expression.


Baby hands :)


Infectious smile.


Soothes herself.


Loves those toes!


Playing airplane.


Baby bum, legs and feet...THE cutest!


...and those eyes!


Jananna and Gerry, thank you for letting me be a part of her little life. I absolutely adore watching her grow and can't imagine how it could get any better than this. :) Love you guys!

Liv

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Livvy- We (most especially Catie Grace) love you! I don't know what we would do without you in our lives. Thank you so much for the sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete