Tuesday, January 11, 2011

There's Snow Place Like Home

Is anyone else loving this snow? I must say, I'm not a huge fan of being cold...well in fact, I am not a fan at all. But I have loved having the hubby here as his past two work days have been much shorter than normal. It has given us the time to watch movies and just be together for a while. Tomorrow we will both go back to normal work days so I thought I would post some pictures of the fun we have had.

Everyone knows that snow is much more fun with a kid around! This is Carlee, our neighbor!




We have had lots of fun spending time in the neighborhood with the Arnolds! After we went sledding for a while, we walked down the road to see what we could see. Everything was so beautiful covered in snow. God knew what he was doing when he invented this stuff!







Daniel took this one of me. Good job, honey!


The plan was for both of us to make snow angels, but after I saw how wet Daniel got, I decided not to. He looks like he's having fun anyway right?


After coming in, we treated ourselves to some yummy hot chocolate, a warm blanket, movie and one snuggly pup! Gotta love snow days!


Even though I had a little cabin fever today, it has been a really nice few days. I will enjoy getting back on a schedule and being back to normal again, but we have definitely made wonderful memories during our little snow-in. I hope you did as well!

Liv

1 comment:

  1. Those mugs are adorable! Your pictures turned out beautiful. I have loved the snow too! I hope we get some more before Spring :)

    ReplyDelete