Monday, October 18, 2010

girl with a paintbrush

So, I have never been a big painter. But lately I have found it extremely fun! I think I have actually gone crazy just thinking of all the things I can paint for my house or presents for other people. It's been perfect as my hands have been craving to create something, well lots of things, for fall. This is the first I've made for me to keep :D.


BOO Y'ALL! Haha, I saw a little sign similar to this on etsy, and I thought "I can do that!" Plus, since we're living in Soddy, I thought I needed a little something that said "y'all" on it.



I put it on my wreath to color it up a bit for Halloween. Don't know if I love it there, but it will do until the 31st. I can't reveal any other of the projects I have been doing yet and it's been hard because I've been having so much fun doing it!

Loving my mums and pumpkins! Hopefully I can post when we carve/paint them because I have great plans for these guys.

Stay tuned for more!

Liv

3 comments:

  1. OMG I want a boo y'all sign!!! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE to paint too!!! So much fun! Love the sign and I love finding ideas on Etsy and recreating them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest sign! You are so talented. We love Catie Grace's canvas for her room. It is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete