Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cornett's and the Kidwell's-Fall

Hey everyone!  I have a little time to pop in and share these photos I took of my sweet friend Jananna's family and her friends, the Kidwell's.  I was so nervous about handling two families with kids at one time but I can honestly say that this is one of the most fun shoots I've done.  I am really happy with the pictures I got but also learned ALOT!  So glad these sweet families trust little ole me to capture their memories!  Here is Catherine Grace, big THREE year old!  Where did the time go? 







Note to self: If you are trying to achieve this cute blanket pose, don't use a square blanket. This family is still so cute no matter what.









I had never met the Kidwell's before and was very nervous to be taking Miss Trinity's first "real pictures."  Right after they arrived though, I could tell this family was so sweet and laid back and it really put me at ease.  Trinity was so great and barely fussed at all!  Even sitting in that pokey grass.  The Kidwell's were such sweet people and I hope I get to see this little one as she grows!



















I'm not kidding when I tell you I caught myself smiling constantly while editing these pictures.  Hope you did too! 

Have a great week!
Liv



1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you are getting good kiddo practice! such amazing photos as usual. you have a gift.

    ReplyDelete