Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rainy Disney Magic

Just wanted to put a few pictures up of our quick trip to Disney! The girls invited me to go for Fall Break and it was a whirlwind. We stayed at The Boardwalk which was really fun. It has a great atmosphere and although we didn't really get to do anything but sleep at the resort, I would definitely stay there again if I got the chance. We rode every big ride in Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom, and opened and closed both parks! It was so fun to see the kids faces light up in the most magical place on earth! You'll have to excuse the phone pics. I'm so glad I didn't bring my big camera because it rained the entire time and I would've hated carrying around all wet.

Disney's Boardwalk Resort



Look at all the pretty Halloween decorations on Main Street! They were so pretty all lit up at night!



We won't let a little water keep us away!



Still magical in the rain!



Alice! The teacups make me incredibly sick, but I'll ride anything once!



SEE YA REAL SOON!!


I MUST go on a grown up trip with friends someday! You just can't outgrow this place!

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment