Friday, September 3, 2010

Busy Bees

Wow, I haven't written on here in a loooong time! Daniel and I have been very busy, between summer activities, starting the school semester and of course, work.

We started this month by painting our kitchen! There was definitely WAY to much brown in our house, and I thought grey would be a nice change. Now, I wonder if I could talk Daniel into new countertops and adding french doors? hmmmm...
We used the new Valspar paint from Lowes. For anyone who is thinking about using this paint: you must work quickly with it. It is very thick! But, it did cover very well. Here is the product:

Well, sort of. The only pictures I have are of everything still a mess.

Daniel's birthday was the 11th. Since I was woking that day, we decided to have a nice picnic together by the river the day before. Also the day after, we celebrated with family.
I made a yummy summer desert and we also had a doughnut cake!


This is such an easy and SCRUMPTIOUS strawberry piece of heaven. All it takes is strawberries, angel food cake, vanilla pudding and whipped cream. It would also help to have one of these on hand to lick the spoon:


We ended the night by riding my cousin's go-cart and opening presents.



I love my little family!

I also love my other little family. I saw Alana off to her first day of pre-k a few weeks ago. I can't believe Camilla was ever that small! What a big girl!


Oh, and here is a little project I have started! Can't wait to show everyone the final product!


I hope everyone has had a wonderful end to their Summer! We are really looking forward to all the excitement that Fall brings! I can't wait for festivals, pumpkin carving and early Christmas shopping!

Much love,
Liv



1 comment: